| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maraba in October is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry. Circa 119.2mm (4.7in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Maraba October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Maraba, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Maraba: