| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maraba in April is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in April is pretty drenched. A hearty 298.8mm (11.8in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Maraba April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Maraba, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Maraba: